RULES AND INFORMATION:
• Entry fee is $100 per Financial Institution. Multiple entries per institution will be accepted at no additional cost. Maximum number of entries is 5.
• Campaigns or projects may be entered in multiple categories.
• Any New England-headquartered bank or credit union, mortgage company, financial services provider, or agency thereof, is eligible to enter.
• Any campaign, project or event that took place in 2015 is eligible for entry.
• Entry deadline is January 15, 2016.
• The NEFMA Awards reserves the right to present no awards in those categories where judges determine excellence has not been achieved or an insufficient number of entries have been submitted
• Upload entry forms, campaign collateral materials, photos, media clippings or any other materials that illustrate your institution’s campaign, project or event.