The Results Conference: Show Me The Money. All presentations will have some connection to concrete experience of industry professionals and deliver specific learning for the audience.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
- 6:00pm-9:00pm Networking Reception
Friday, October 23, 2015
7:50 to 9:00 Breakfast and Networking
- 9:00 to 9:10 Welcome and introductions
- 9:10 to 9:50 Session 1: Financial Brand Building Results
Industry leader Fran Kelly will look at well-known financial brand efforts that have succeed and which ones failed and why.
- 10:00 to 10:40 Session 2 Using Research to Guarantee Senior Management Buy In For Your Marketing Plan
Dawn Lesh, Stern School of Business, New York University
- 10:45 to 11:15 Morning Break
- 11:15 to 11:55 How You Can Strip the Cost Out of Your Branch and Still Maintain Community Bank Service, Deb Stewart, Independent Banking Consultant
- 12:00 to 1:00 Lunch and Networking
- 1:00 to 1:45 Breakout Sessions: 3 Choices
- Option 1: How to Make Your Web and Social Media Pay. Results Based Lead Generation Strategies— Many talk theory in web and social. Allen Voivoid of Epiphanies Inc. will bring you case study results of those who have made them pay. These are the facts you need for your marketing plan.
- Option 2: How to Build a Great Research Program on a Budget- -NYU’s Dawn Lesh will tell you how build you research program, from choosing the right providers to choosing the right syndicated research to smart research that’s free. Stop flying blind when great research is within reach.
- Option 3: How to Get Your Management to Change Their Thinking on Branches. Deb Stewart & (By Video) Lani Hayward, Umpqua Bank, Portland Oregon--- this roll up your sleeves interactive session will give you the facts, figures and examples you need to build the case internally for a more efficient branch. Join industry branch expert Deb Stewart and real work case info from Umpqua Bank, a leader in new branch approaches.
- 2:00 to 3:00 Introduction: Results Round Table
Using a Mc Laughlin Group Format, a carefully selected group of 5 area bankers will be asked to speak to their results.
- Joe Bartolotta—CMO Eastern Bank, Boston, MA
- Karen Hakala—Director of Marketing Norway Savings Bank, Norway, ME
- Karen Benedetti—VP Marketing Service CU, Portsmouth, NH
- Patti Jatkevicius—EVP, Marketing Director, Liberty Bank, Middletown, CT
- 3:00 to 3:15 Conclusion: Next conference outlook and vision