I knew you would pick to read this! Now that I have your attention, let’s get started:
1. Awards Show
Thank you to everyone that entered. We had about 200 entries so there will be some competition. I bet you are asking soooooo what’s next? Glad you asked.
• Winners will get an email letting them know that they won something during the week of February 1.
• Save the date: March 3, 2016. Reception starts at 5:00. Remember, it is at Bentley College in Waltham, MA.
• Book your seat/table. Last year we had to turn away people. Don’t be a “last minute nelly.
• Oh and you might be wondering what to wear. All I know there will be a lot of pictures AND if you get first place you will be going on stage to say a few words. So dress for success!
2. Sponsorships still available for Awards Show
We have some ways you can be a part of the awards show and you can check them all out here. Thank you Pannos Marketing, CBMS, Image 4, and Sherman Printing
3. Spring Conference - April 7-8, 2016
Since you read last month's edition (right?) you already know the Fall Conference was the highest attended in 4 years and people were extremely happy with the content.
After a great Fall Conference the momentum will continue to the Sprint. While you are there, you can also brag about the hardware you got at the Award Show!
The focus of the April conference is Strategic Thinking and here are some details:
• Where: Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel
• EARLY BIRD PRICING ends March 21st
• Show off the hardware you won at the Awards show (carry it around the entire time….if our marketing team wins I will)
• Keynote Speaker alert…..Amber Farley, Executive Vice President of FMS Social. Amber is a well-known and respected teacher, presenter and thought leader on social media and digital marketing strategies for banks around the country.
Again if you read last month’s edition, you know I covered this but want to address again because it was brought to my attention many times. I said I would fix it and it will be fixed.